Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chapter 2. My Brilliant Plan

It didn't take long for me to realize that something needed to be done. He needed to handle the consequences of his selfish actions. And I wanted him to feel pain, just like my little sister.

Revenge, yes. But how? I didn't want to end up in jail, so I couldn't kill him. I'm just kidding. I'm not a psycho, just really really really mad. The plan, that I now call brilliant, started to form in my mind slowly. It first crossed my mind when I was brushing my teeth. I realized that me and my sister shared on thing: we had big chocolate brown eyes. I had never before thought that we resembled each other. She was a true beauty. Blond, stylish and very feminine. I, on the other hand, was a tomboy. My hair color was not easy to describe, it was between grey and light brown and I always wore always a pony tail. I didn't wear make up and "a dress" was a swear word for me. I always wore jeans and T-shirts. But looking at my self in the mirror, with a toothbrush in my hand, I had a strange HEUREKA! experience. I was pretty. And if I'd put some effort to it, I might even be beautiful. And why this realization was so important is because it became the corner stone of my plan.

I was going to do something I've never done before. I was going to use my looks to gain something. It is universally known fact that every straight man likes good looking women. And judging by the fact that he fell (momentarily) for my sister, the jerk must like them too.

The transformation from pretty to beautiful took a lot of money. I chose the best hair salon to do my hair. They dyed my hair dark brown with reddish highlights. And after the cosmetologist had told the price of my skin treatment and quick make up instruction, I nearly fainted. Holy Mother, this beauty thing was expensive. But it was so worth the cost. My parents didn't recognize me at first. Then my mother retorted that I looked like Julia Roberts with a smaller mouth.

The jerk hunt was on!

No comments:

Post a Comment