Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chapter 3. My luck

Normally I hated night clubs, bars and every other place with drunk people. But that night everything was perfect. Bright blue and green lights filled the club and music was unbelievable loud. And what made that night so perfect was the fact that he was here. Finally I was in the same place with him. Who? Well, the jerk of course.

"Hey babe, dance with me?" a guy, who was the last person I was interested in, asked.

I just shook my head. He looked disappointed but I was on a mission. I didn't have time to talk with annoying drunk guys. I just had one guy on my mind. And this guy seemed to be sober. Now it was my turn to be disappointed. I had thought that he would have been drinking. But there seemed to be only a class of coke in his hands. His friends, on the other hand, had emptied quite many bottles of expensive champagne. He seemed to look at his friends with a amused smile on his lips. I decided it was time to leave the dance floor.

"Oh come on honey. Just one dance." the annoying guy begged.

I ignored him. And mentally prepared myself to walk seductively but naturally at the same time. I'm not sure did he notice me, but I walk just couple feet away from him. I sat on a high bar stool and with a small finger movement I asked the bartender to come to take my order.

"One Appletini, please."

With a quick glance I realized, he didn't pay any attention to me, I got my drink and took a zip. He was sitting at the bar counter just like me, but he was facing the dance floor.

"You must at least let my buy you a drink." I heard that annoying guy's voice next to me.

"You really don't have to." I said icily. He didn't seem to notice my pissed off tone of voice.

"Babe, it would be my..." he started to say motioning with his hands when he accidently hit my drink. The class slipped off my hand and before I could do anything the green cocktail was all over my new dress. Unbelievable! I was so angry that all I could do was to stare at him with fury.

"Um... I'm sor... sorry." He mumbled and looked embarrassed. To make things even worse he tried to get it off with a napkin. Was he seriously touching me breasts.

"Get your hands off me!" I hissed. Apparently he couldn't hear because of the music. And he just continued.

I was surprised when I heard a voice behind this sad excuse of a man.

"Hey dude, just leave."

We both turned around. The annoying drunk guy looked first angry because of this interruption, but quickly his facial expression changed. He raised his hands as surrender.

"I just tried to..."

"Yeah. Go!." he said.

My luck definitely was changing. The green stain was so worth this.

No comments:

Post a Comment