Friday, September 6, 2013

Chapter 5. A caveman kiss

I was nervous. My hands were shaking.  I sat in his car as he drove down a busy downtown street. Our dinner was a big success. He was interested in me. The way his eyes lingered over me proved it. He was attracted to me.

We didn't speak on our way to my place. He was deep in his thoughts. I was glad. Lying about everything was exhausting. And this way he wouldn't notice my shaking hands or fast breathing.

He parked near my apartment.

"I had a great night." I finally said and looked at him with a small smile.

"Yeah? Me too." He said and smiled back.

I quickly turned to open the door. I hadn't plan this properly. I had left out my nerves. I stepped out and heard that he opened his door too.

"I could've gotten that," he said as he came to me and closed my door.  There we stood. I felt awkward. I hope he didn't notice that. I was getting upset. I was such a sissy.

"I am on a mission here, you idiot!" Hissed at myself on my mind.

He looked amused as he stared at me intensively.

"You are hard to read, you know. I have no idea what's going on in your mind."

What a relief!

"Well..." I said. I was gaining my confidence back. "I can show you what's on my mind." I got on my toes and kissed his cheek slowly. Damn he was tall.

He chuckled.

"There are couple other things too." I whispered and looked at him playfully. He leaned closer and put his hands against his car in a way that I was between his arms. I leaned against his car too.

"Is that right?" He asked. He was very close to me. He was playing too.

"Yep."

 If he wanted to kiss me he had to make the move. I was just going to stand there and tease him. He leaned closer. I could feel his breath on my neck and face. His lips nearly touched mine. I turned my head just a little bit.

"I'm not that easy."

He laughed but didn't move away.

"You know what I think?" he murmured into my ear.

"Mmm?"

"I think..." he kissed my neck. "...you are teasing me."

"You think so?" I said and let him keep kissing my neck.

"I know so." He said with a low silent voice.

"I think you're right. I like teasing you" I'm not going to lie: my whole body was on fire.

He kissed me. It was a kiss that said: "I'm going to kiss you now, woman. " It was a very authoritative kiss and there was no power in the world that could've made me push him away. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled my lower body against his and pushed my upper body tighter against his car. Then he moved his other hand behind my neck. He kept kissing me. I didn't make him stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment